This Recommended Course List is for students looking to pursue a specialization in First Nations and Endangered Languages during the 2019-2020 Winter session. Please keep in mind that the offerings, pre-requisites and instructors listed here are subject to change without notice.
To confirm the information below, please check current course listings on the online course schedule http://courses.students.ubc.ca/, in addition to consulting this list. Courses that are not on this list but have significant Aboriginal content (including those outside the Faculty of Arts) may be considered for credit toward a specialization in First Nations and Endangered Languages by special arrangement; students should consult with staff in the FNEL Program at email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding the Recommended Course List, please contact FNEL Program Assistant, Sarah Siska at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For our most recent Recommended Course Lists, click below:
- 2020W CIS ACL-RCL updated July 20
- 2020W CIS ACL-RCL updated July 13
- 2020W CIS ACL-RCL updated June 19
- 2020W CIS ACL-RCL updated June 5
- 2020W CIS ACL-RCL updated June 1
- 2020S CIS ACL-RCL updated May 5
- 2020S CIS ACL-RCL updated Mar 2
- 2020W CIS ACL-RCL updated Feb 21
- 2019W CIS ACL-RCL updated Jan 13
- 2019W CIS ACL-RCL updated Jul 12
- 2019 Summer RCL updated Mar14